Thursday, November 8, 2017
GET YOUR 2018 OFSC TRAIL PASS!
CLICK ON THE PICTURE BELOW.
***REMEMBER TO CHOOSE CARLETON REGIONAL SNOWMOBILE CLUB***
For more information on our trails, go to our > TRAIL CONDITIONS page.
- Your transaction may take up to 12 seconds to process, please DO NOT resubmit or hit the back button during this time.
- You should receive an email confirming your transaction immediately after it’s completed.
- If you time out during your transaction or do not receive a confirmation email, please email email@example.com immediately with the exact time of your attempted transaction and email address.
- Only Pre-Nov 1 permit transactions completed by 11:59 PM on Nov 8 will be accepted.
- Pre-Dec 1 permit fees apply as of Nov 9 and 12:01 AM
- The OFSC remains committed to addressing any transaction issues previously encountered by Pre-Nov 1 permit buyers and has starting to work on resolving them as soon as possible.
On behalf of the entire team at OFSC, thank you again for your continued patience and support.
Trail Status: UNAVAILABLE
***UPDATE *** The trails have been changed to UNAVAILABLE for the rest of the 2016/17 season. Thank you to all our Landowners, Permit holders and Volunteers for making this season a success!
NOTICE: Trail CLOSED between 10th Line Rd and Mer Bleu Rd in Orleans.
This closure is effective immediately and will be in place for the season. Please stay off this piece of trail as there is water flowing in the creek and there is no safe passage over or around it.
Thank you for your cooperation.
**CLOSED** A Trail under Hwy 417 will be closed for the next two seasons. Trail will be rerouted using Hall Road. Please use caution.
**UPDATE** Piperville Road/Bridge is now officially OPEN
Reminder - Club Meeting
WEDNESDAY, December 13th, 2017 at 7pm
Please note NEW CLUB MEETING LOCATION:
Our meetings will now be held at KC's Country Inn, located at 984 Burton Rd in Vars
OFSC Trail Permits
Please remember to BUY WHERE YOU RIDE! To get more information on where to get your 2018 Permit - check out our Permit page
Keep Up-to-Date with CRSC Events
The snowmobile season is almost here! We are working hard to make the season fun by having our usual events and adding some new ones too...Check out our Events Page for Club happenings
CRSC's Social Media
SERVICES ON THE CRSC TRAILS
CRSC Night Grooming!
Grooming the snowmobile trail at night! Do you ever wonder where your Trail Permit money goes to? Check out this great video of what it's like to groom the trails to make snowmobiling the great sport it is!