To provide a trail network that is maintained to the highest standard ensuring a great trail experience with every ride.
Carleton Regional Snowmobile Club is a member based club that operates in the Eastern part of the Ottawa Capital Region. We maintain a network of approx. 160Km of groomed snowmobile trails that connect with the Eastern Ontario Snowmobile Club to the East and The Osgoode Carleton S.C. to the south/west.
All Carleton Regional S.C. Permit holders are members of our club. We have a 5 member executive and hold general club meetings from the fall to the spring to discuss club business and to address any concerns of our members.
We also hold club events throughout the year that keeps all members in touch with the club and thier fellow members/riders
President: Tim Krause
Vice President: Rick Thirsk
Treasurer: Kevin Halon
Secretary: Shelley Krause
Webmaster: Shona Thirsk
Events Coordinator: Dean Bourgon
Trails and Sign Coordinator: Glen Sauve and Wayne Dandy
Driver Training Coordinator: Mary-Ann Sauve
Trail Ambassador: Glen Sauve
Volunteer Coordinator: Matt Ilott
Grooming Coordinator: Wayne Dandy
Rideau: Theo Haight
Carlsbad Springs: Theo Haight
Navan: Wayne Dandy
Sarsfield: Wayne Dandy
Cumberland: Stephane Gratton
Orleans: Glen Sauve
Vars: Meryl Jackson
QUICK FACTS ABOUT CRSC
- Approx. 550 permit buying members
- Trail System covers roughly 160 km's
- New Industrial Groomer last season
- Trail Upgrades done annually include Bridges, culvert installs, new pickets are made and painted.
- 100% volunteer driven club
- 160 km of Grooming each winter by volunteers.
- 100 Landowners supporting our club byproviding access to their land for our trails
- 40 Volunteers generously lending their time to the club annually
- 2 industrial Groomers to keep the trails in good shape all winter